Outside Sales, Account Rep
The Account/Sales Rep position is a great opportunity for an experienced self-starter to build, manage and grow an account base leading to significant earning potential. We offer a generous starting salary with a commission structure that will lead to greater financial reward over time.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced sales person to help us grow our business. We will provide training on the machinery and products we sell. You will be required to travel daily throughout the Chicago-land area to meet with clients and find new clients selling our products and providing superior customer service. A positive attitude, high energy, professionalism, responsiveness and follow through are key. The goal is to sell our products, while keeping customers highly satisfied, leading to long term, successful relationships.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years successful sales experience; experience selling machinery and packaging materials preferred
- College degree preferred
- Computer literacy, including fluency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Proof of current auto insurance
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Proven ability to close deals and provide/build long-term relationships
- Solid track record of providing superior customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and resourceful, with the ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to plan, prioritize and follow-through
- Ability to manage up and seek assistance when appropriate
If you love selling and want to take control of your earning potential, send us your resume and salary expectations.
Competitive Benefit Package offered.